What Type of Sunroom Addition Do You Want for Your Home in St. Pete Beach, FL?
A sunroom addition can be the perfect upgrade to your home in St. Pete Beach, Florida, because it will allow you to enjoy the benefits of spending time outside without the extreme heat, rain, and bugs. If you’re interested in expanding your home with a beautiful new outdoor living structure, contact the sunroom addition company that area homeowners have trusted for many years: RollShield.
With RollShield, you will have the opportunity to choose a sunroom addition or patio enclosure that perfectly suits your lifestyle, your budget, and the architecture of your home in St. Pete Beach, FL. We offer enclosures made of the following materials:
- Insulated glass – Our low-emissivity glass sunrooms are a classic option that provides the best protection from solar heat, so you can comfortably enjoy your sunroom addition even when it would be too hot to spend time outside.
- Acrylic sliding panels – These panels have the strength of ordinary single pane glass but provide superior insulation. They can be slid left or right to let in fresh air.
- Vinyl sliding panels – Panels made of soft vinyl are less expensive than glass but more durable. You can choose between panels that slide open vertically or horizontally.
- Screen mesh – Our screen rooms keep out bugs and enhance privacy. They’re made with durable components that will resist deterioration for reliable long-term performance.
- Crimsafe® stainless steel mesh – This innovative mesh will provide all the benefits of a regular screen porch while also keeping out intruders and providing protection from windborne debris during a hurricane. Plus, it will cut down significantly on the amount of heat that enters the enclosure.
To learn more about the many excellent choices you have for your sunroom addition, contact RollShield today. We can provide you with a free consultation about the different enclosures we offer, so you can make an informed choice for your home in St. Pete Beach, FL.